Monday 2 November 2009

Three things I need to do to improve my practical work

In performing my preliminary task there were some areas open to improvement in the future:

1) Familiarize myself more with the publishing programmes such as QuarkExpress or any programme previously unknown to me to achieve a higher standard in the completed product with the ability to be much more versatile during its creation due to a greater understanding of said programme's abilities.

2) Do a greater research into genre and audience to find more niche markets and audiences to target in my work, matched by a better understanding of said audience to create an overall better product.

3) Keep better time on each project by planning what will be done when to ensure that each piece is produced to the best of my abilities without a need to rush and miss crucial elements or overlook error.

No comments:

Post a Comment